Disputes and Investigations
We confront your challenges, protect your interests and provide you with solutions that bring long-term value. During investigations, our forensic experts pursue a proven four-pronged strategy:
- minimising business disruptions, financial loss and reputational damage
- identifying the perpetrators and uncovering actionable evidence
- Assets tracing – often in contentious matters we are requested to gather and review documents to trace the assets of an individual or company. We substantiate our findings with targeted research & analysis, discreet source enquiries and site visits. We help identify assets, establish its ownership and also assist in recovery proceedings
- recommending and/or implementing effective remedial action to prevent future problems.
When your bottom line and reputation are at risk, we can help resolve complex matters posing a threat and disruption to daily operations. Investigations Drawing on our multi-industry and cross-border experience, we can help to conduct incisive fraud investigations and forensic analysis.
- solved complex international frauds
- local knowledge in Africa, Europe, Americas & Asia
- clients incl. law firms, corporates, private equity firms
- our network incl.
- Forensic accountants
- Forensic technologists
- Experienced analysts and risk consultants
- Former prosecutors
- Former intelligence officials
- Former senior investigative journalists
- Security and surveillance experts
- On-the-ground operatives in most jurisdictions
- Sources close to security organisations, politicians, bureaucrats and regulatory and compliance agencies